When your physicians need to make an accurate diagnosis, they will often request a CT scan. The same holds true for dentistry. In order to make the most accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendation, we have invested in the latest three-dimensional imaging technology — the Sirona 3D Dental Imaging System.
While most dental offices take traditional two-dimensional x-rays, our 3D system enables Dr. Butterman to uncover the true diagnosis that may be missed with traditional imaging. This technology goes hand-in-hand with our goal of making your dental treatment safer, faster, and more predictable.
From a Patient’s Perspective, the biggest benefit of 3D imaging is Peace of Mind. Other benefits include:
- Low Radiation dose (less than a full series of traditional x-rays)
- No bulky sensors in the mouth
- A comprehensive scan of the oral-maxillofacial area in just a few seconds
- Immediate diagnosis and treatment plan in one visit
- Safety, certainty, and precision during treatment
- Same cost as traditional two-dimensional x-rays